Monday, November 17, 2008

updated at last....

hey hey everyone,

wow it seem i will take forever to update this blog...to the loving memory of the past blogger that join me blogging in this blog i kept ur pic remaind in this blog..just so everyone will remember u guys..hopefully u guys are having great time blogging in ur own personal blog...

nothing new been happening lately..just boring life..doin nothing but just assignments(glad they are over)i need to present tmr..die la..i dono wat to talk bout..nvm i can do it..


OMG!! my pants is wit my dadddy in terengganu..i need my pant tmr la..habis la..wat to do la..

i m just gonna die la..Miss Low is so gonna kill me..it was a really screwed up assignment...
u guys can see it at www.p-nuts.site90.net.

purple is international color......

~JAGDeeP~

No comments:

The pnuts DriveThru


MusicPlaylist