Monday, January 12, 2009

Kampar life..

hey ppl..
sorry i m not online lately...all thanks to kampar POOR internet service.
it really sux here sometime..tak happening la...boring sial...they don even have internet service in my room..i cant online yet but i think i will be able to online by end of this month.
That wat the management said to me..............

Life in kampar is not sooooooo bad la.It's peaceful here..unlike in KL we have sinmun causing all kinda pollution..noise pollution mostly la...They have mountains and lakes here..kinda romantic at night la..The ppl here are ok too..some are really friendly,some are really noisy,but mostly they are cool to hang out wit la..

Here, I have to go out and buy food everyday.If not i have to go to bed with an empty stomach.I miss my mummy cooking...Chinese New Year is coming ppl..Although i m not a chinese dude,but i m still happy.....UTAR is giving us 1 week holiday..CANT WAIT TO GO BACK!!

Now i finally know how it feel like to go back to hometown..haha. I cant wait for it..cant wait to meet someone.............

Anyways,i have to stop here......classes are starting soon...BTW, some of my classes are horrible..
my class finish at 7 on thursday...This sux...O well, no point complaining la..this is life, have to live it anyhow.....Bye ppl.......

No comments:

The pnuts DriveThru


MusicPlaylist