Monday, October 13, 2008

I Gain Majority Control Here.

There are several reason why I say that I gain majority control in this blog.

1st - I blog the most
2nd - I was always forced to blog
3rd - Basically I been playing with everything from layout to whatever gadget in this blog

Just this 3 reason, gave me majority control of this blog, and since I gain majority control, is not wrong that I abuse it once in a while by bullying the other 3. What to do, I gain majority control, don't like it? you guys know where I live. But make sure you all bring food for offering okay... example : Cheese , Naan from Murni and, Maggie goreng (tak mau sayur dan tambah telur). Don't forget a vitamin C rich vodka too.

Who do the most people want to know first? Jagdeep? DUH! his alwasy the center of attention.

This is what I know about Jagdeep.

- He ditched me for girls countless times. (hols for bros!)
- His dam random.
- He always wanted to beat me in basketball.
- I like hijacking his car

- His in-love with *erhmm*
- His dying to break my car windows.
- He make me go to Taman Tun Pizza Hut because of girls.
- He call everyone a player went he flirt the most.

( All Bad stuff? No right... got some good one also )

Next After Jagdeep will be obviously -KK-, but finding something to insult this guy is almost impossible ( basically impossible ) this is why

- I know him since forever
- His a dam good sales representative
- Always free, and out-going ( he will never ditch us for girls, not like *erhmm pandai pandai tau siapa)
- He provide me with the most movies
- His my driving buddy to college

(seriously cannot think of anything to insult him!)

Finally, Alric... This one lagi susah... reason

- His dam fun
- Dam cool
- We can come up with crap non-stop
- Very Wise
- Dam good at parking
- We down the durian store, and make our money worth!
- We can race against each other with a car and another by foot

( Alric! you also dam hard to find something bad!)

Conclusion : Jagdeep is the naughtiest among us.

I shyok... Times up go sleep first. bye bye...

P/S : Jag, if ur reading this... ( words will continue in your MSN offline message.)

No comments:

The pnuts DriveThru


MusicPlaylist