Sunday, October 5, 2008

Seriously Retarding

There goes the one week holiday. Back to college tomorrow... (beside Jag which is enjoying his 3 weeks break; too bad bro, you still have a week to go)

Got drag out to the basketball court by jag to search for his basketball, and because of that a series of retarding event occur.

1st- a Guy called JiYang house and say 'F***King Bitch' 5 times, which pissed JiYang's bro.

2nd- Jag and I came out with a Dozen of dam lame quote.

3rd- the whole basketball match was crappy...

4th- Jag and I was singing too loud

5th- Jag and I shouted "Backstreet Boy's Gay" loudly while walking home...

6th- Jag show us how to break into the fire department through a drain... Lmao

Anyway, I'm not done with my calculus work yet,
Got To Go... Bye Bye... xD

No comments:

The pnuts DriveThru


MusicPlaylist