Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Day Of Holiday

I'm still awake although is 2am in the morning. Reason, can't sleep ( Sure la, morning sleep like pig until almost 12 only wake up! ) Okay anyway, today was another great day, Had a great basketball match, and Finally, a portable gaming console. Went to digital mall twice today to check out the NDS and PSP price, finally settled down on purchasing a NDS for my sis, and I'll get a PSP soon, maybe like next week? ( I was too tempted went I saw my friend testing the console. )

Okay beside that, I decided to get a part time job on weekends while studying. Although I have more than enough to spend for a month, but I think gettting a part time job allows me to gain experience. But I'm still thinking over it as my studies are more important... DUH! ! !

Lastly, I am going on vacation... and before I forget, I remember I still own KK the love guru movie.

"Sorry Man! I been really forgetful these days... But will pass it to u as soon as I get back... k! ! !"

No comments:

The pnuts DriveThru


MusicPlaylist