Thursday, September 18, 2008

Shit Floats On Top ( Dam Right )

Before I go further into the post, I'll like to apologise to those great leaders out there in the corporate world who had done great job in the company, and had proof themselves to be a great leader. Unfortunately, not every leader are that great, some are just a bunch of idiots, and because of guys like them, quote like this came into our vocab. I feel bad for you great leaders out there, Seriously... you can mark my word.

Back to the post... I'm blogging about a stupid shit head which I encounter today during the morning while attempting to drop some subject which I was forced to take.Some particular shit head, gave me a bunch of stupid reason only to end up biting his own tongue and switched the topic so that he won't get caught. ( You suck at reasoning, you should be the one sitting in the class idiot! ) As they said, if you cheated, you should know well that you will get bustard somehow, but I won't say you got bustard... I'll just call you a bustard, Bustard!

Anyway, he switched the whole topic to make me the bad guy, and started to put the blame on me and gave me a bunch of stupid reason of how it can benefits me. ( Please old man, if I were ask you to dig your own grave sure it will benefits you, but what if I kicked you into that hole and cover you alive? will that benefits you? Think about it ) So I was pushed by his blaming and shit to the edge to make me into the bad guy until I reached the point where I think that enough is enough so this is what I told him.

"My parent paid a sum for me to get an education, not for you people to squeeze money out of them, so what if you get the last say? I paid the fees."

Upon hearing that, he was in total silence and he looked at me and asked me some stupid question and I provided him with some stupid information. I stood up and told him I got a class to attend and I Thanks Him. ( Look how gentleman was I to thanks someone, even after they gave me a bunch of brainless reason )

Thank God my mom was a real understanding person, and so this is what my mom told me "In every part of the world, you will somehow cross path with a person like this, and you just crossed path with one today" <<< Dam Right ! ! !

No comments:

The pnuts DriveThru


MusicPlaylist