Thursday, September 4, 2008

To The State...

This blog had been started for like what a week, 4 owners... and all depending on each other to blog only. What The Heck Man You Guys!

anyway, since they forced me to blog this time, I'll bring up this issue that have been receiving many negative comments on it, that is 'Why USA?'

Since I started my ADP program, everyone had been asking me the same question. Why do you want to go to US? you'll get yourself killed!

So I'll just justified myself here of why does I want to go to US.

US is a liberal country, I like the way how the people are able to speak their mind out. Although most of the time its being portrait as a country full of violence, it's actually rather peaceful than u could think. Is true that it cannot beat Malaysia in terms of food ( you only get hot dogs and burger there, and asian food are way too expensive ) we can cook okay... ( and don't tell me that i cannot find the stuff I need to cook, I'll grow my own chili plant! ) Finally, I always wanted to go the state, and experience a life which I never experience before, and do things which we can't do right now. So is up to you to agree with me, and up to you to disagree with me, but for one thing I know is, I'm going to the United State...

No comments:

The pnuts DriveThru


MusicPlaylist