Thursday, September 25, 2008

They Are Still Around

Alric and KK's missing?

No... they are not missing. They are still surviving and kicking, I meet KK practically everyday ( I drove him to college ), and I was out with alric yesterday night for supper ( sisha-ing )

Anyway, both of them are still alive, and I'll force KK to upload a post soon as he just finished his exam. It will take sometimes before Alric could upload any post due to his study schedule. ( Alric, bring me to the gym as your invited guest. I wanna see girls! )

About Jagdeep claim of me can't play basketball, I'll denied the claim. Because I wasn't wearing any shoe on that day which leads to my toe being crushed by 2 pair of shoe. Lastly, Jagdeep, I still shoot better than you...

No comments:

The pnuts DriveThru


MusicPlaylist