Monday, September 8, 2008

The Escape

What will you do if the weather is hot?

you pack your begs and go to somewhere chill to hide and enjoy steam boat every night. Well that's what I did during the 3 days of holiday last week.

Cameron Highlands, although not as cold as Alaska, it doesn't matter... What matter is they offer steamboat for me to eat.


Oraganic Steamboat dinner !
The thing you put in to cook. (The prawn are dam fresh, and it makes me wonder how the heck they can rare prawn with its cold temperature?)





Beside the steamboat dinner, having english tea is also a must (sorry no picture of the tea and scones)

and of cause, what's the point of going to cameron highland if you don't visit the strawberry farm.

hydro-planting method.


flower to brighten up the plantation

And if any of you don't like to see strawberry, than just sit at the cafe and enjoy a cup of hot cuppuccino. They also have starbuck outlet up in cameron highland, and only a nut would go there and drink their coffee! ( unfortunately, I was the nut because is the only place I can serve the web with my laptop... )


Coffee anyone? xD

No comments:

The pnuts DriveThru


MusicPlaylist