Monday, September 29, 2008

Random-ness

Yes Holiday Finally! (beside Alric, his only starts on Wednesday)


Okay so this is what happen today, Jag and I decided to go look for his 'wifey', and I don't know why am I involved. All of sudden I was packed and bundled into his car and off to DU to fetch her. WTF! ! ! I dam freaking bright light bulb tau you two! ! !



Jag the driver...



Again, we decided to go over to SS2 old taste for some snacks. (OMG! they better give me a regular customer card man, I freaking go there like 3 - 4 times a week!) During my half and hour of snacks I have to sit in front of them, entertainment NOT man! As soon as I'm done with my food, we headed off for basketball where-by Jagdeep declared his better than me as usual and want to trash me in front of Aik Sha (Aik Sha, why did you add coal into his fire?) But the sky was on my side, it rained! Ha Ha Ha ! (probably because it knew I am not wearing my shoe like Jag) So this is what happen, we drove around DJ housing area randomly and finally settle down at a park nearby and slack inside the car.

Jag and Aik Sha who's trying to hide her face from the camera

And this is how we slack in the car, dam care free right? Look closely, Aik Sha's studying...

As soon as the rain stopped, we headed for the basketball court, to do some shooting before sending Aik Sha home...

Alright, got to sleep now... Good Night Folks...

No comments:

The pnuts DriveThru


MusicPlaylist