Wednesday, September 24, 2008

top 10..

Alright...exams are over and finally can update blog..wee..
anyways..this is wat been happening lately..

1.sinmun toe bleed playing basketball.
2.Ppl been asking me out but i always been busy(sorry guys)
3.I have not yet meet aik sha my beloved wife...
4.I walk to sunway pyramid from asia jaya...(damm right it true)
5.Been spending my all my money in cc and mcd..(i need to save.)
6.sinmun cant play basketball(who dono that.so obvious.)
7.Ppl been losing their lunching looking at sinmun sexy pic.(plz don do that anymore)
8.Alric been missing....
9KK is missing......
10.sinmun is freaking mad cause he is updating this blog alone...(sorry)

well this are the top 10 hot stuff for now..
more updated will be posted here next time..enjoy ppl..
bye...

No comments:

The pnuts DriveThru


MusicPlaylist